ATTENTION ARTISTS! REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS!
Send us your proposal today!
Art Selection Criteria [Download this document]
Application Process & Checklist [Download this List] In order to best represent your work, please be very careful to include all requested materials in your packet.
Your packet should include the following:
- Completed CAH application form. Download here.
- A one-page cover letter describing the intent and content of your proposed exhibition. For group shows, provide a list of participating artists, including contact information.
- If available, catalogs, invitations, newspaper clippings, etc. from prior shows.
- Artist’s statement (not more than one page).
- Current resume.
- Brief biographical statement (approximately half a page).
- Inventory list of information on your images. See example.
- CD with five to twenty images (depending on the size of your work and the gallery you are choosing to exhibit) of your current work (jpeg files, 1-3 megabytes), which may include detail views if any. Files must be labeled with your last name, title of piece, media and size, separated by underscore – i.e.: SMITH_ImpressionSunrise_OilonCanvas_35x49inches.
- Choose gallery – click here.
Please submit hardcopies of all materials above to:
Vilas Tonape, Associate Director LCSC Center for Arts & History
415 Main Street Lewiston, ID 83501
- All spaces recently renovated (2010)
- Air conditioning throughout the building
- Quality, professional, fulltime staff
- Museum quality lighting
- Modern security system
- Gallery Hours: Tuesday through Saturday, 11am-4pm
- Convenient parking and loading zones
- Gallery Maps